Services and events are an ideal way to engage your church or group with the project you are supporting, and to raise and maintain support and enthusiasm for your link.
In this section we will show you where to find a host of Tearfund resources to help and inspire you, as well as sharing what other Connected Churches have been up to.
- Visit the prayer and connecting your wider community pages for further ideas and resources relating to these areas.
- Your project page is the place to go for latest updates, stories, prayer points, project information, photos, videos and links to the Facebook group for your project.
- Beyond the information that you receive through Connected Church, what do members of your group know about the country or culture of your partner project? Think of creative ways to give people a flavour of these through food, music, photos, facts, flags etc.
- On the Tearfund website you can find links to Tearfund-wide resources including logos, images and other helpful resources.
- Booking a Tearfund speaker is a great way to enthuse people and they’ll even give people an opportunity to respond as individuals to you Connected Church link. Just contact us to get a speaker arranged!.
- Our Community Fundraising team have a lovely website where you can find tonnes of inspiration and ideas: tearfund.org/fundraise
We always love to hear about what you have been doing to raise support for your Connected Church link - you are a creative bunch!